[cpx] CPX Bug - Usernames can be made with capital letters

Is there somewhere else I should log CPX bugs? I called support about this and they know about it, and I asked them to report it to the CPX team, but I wanted to log my own bug as well just to make sure I cover all my bases. I am copying Suggest on this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

I had a client tonight make a new user on his domain with CPX. They made the username like this: "Jake"

Then they tried to send mail and it did not work. It kept bouncing. I thought perhaps it was because the username was capitalized, but figured it should work if CPX let them do it.

So I tried and checked other things. I finally called support and they confirmed that usernames cannot be capitalized.

This being the case, CPX should force usernames to lowercase.