[cpx] User Errors

Experiencing a few problems and could use some insight to resolve.

1) User cannot use the address book...

/ControlPanel/mail/address_book/wm_addresses.xsl
Content Error Occurred

...or reply to an email from the interface...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ControlPanel/mail/wm_compose.xsl on this server.

Ongoing problem from the beginning.

I have used the file manager logged in as server admin without incident since it was installed. Suddenly, I can't access anything with it at all. (User permissions have not been changed.)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ControlPanel/cp/files/index.xsl on this server.

Also, I've accumulated a few errors seen consistently in the logs. Apologies if they've been reported before.

Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/VSAP/Client.pm line 509, <GEN2> $

runtime error: file /usr/local/cp/templates/default//mail/address_book/wm_addresses.xsl element sort
xsltDoSortFunction: invalid value firstname for order

Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i386-freebsd/VSAP/Server/G11N/Date.pm line 293.
Could not parse '9/21/2006 10:27:09 PM' as date

Regards,

lr