RE: [cpx] Email address for every user in every domain on server?

Oops. Yes, should have spotted that; my memory did not serve
me well. It even reminds you during install but I thought I
knew it all :-( All fixed now.

By the way - is there no way to edit aliases using the cpx? I
can't find one

Thanks.
(ps - I did run check_catchalls just did'nt realise the
consequences of leaving some domains without!)