AW: [cpx] control panel upload bug

hi,

there is a bug in the cpx concerning uploading.
in my case this is reproducable:

I want to upload the file host.allow to /etc/

I do like normal and want to replace existing file.
But after verifying the uploaded file i find out, that the recent file has
not been replaced.
I try several times always with the same result.

Only way is to delete the recent file before and upload the new one.

BTW this transfer dialog with the "dismiss"! button still comes up and I
still don't know what for. Rus you said you wanted to have a look on that?

so long

best regards

Mike