RE: [cpx] Can I get CPX to add a mail server?

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Steve Yates wrote:

Jonathan Duncan <> wrote on Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:24 AM:

i confirm this bug.

	Hmm, first try with support they said that it was always
necessary to restart sendmail.  :-/  So I replied, we'll see what they
say.  I mentioned your and Ghislain's names.  It's IDS-8380651 if you
want to chime in.

- Steve Yates

That is odd that they would say that as it kind of defeats the purpose of having a gui admin tool. =) Where is Scott when we need him? I will add an email from me on your ticket.

Thanks,
Jonathan

FYI

"[IDS-8380651] Thank you for contacting Verio Support. I spoke with our developement about this bug. I was able to get the priority raised and it should be fixed in the next CPX release (1.5.2). There is no official ETA on this release, but I expect it will be withen a month."

Jonathan