Re: [cpx] Can I get CPX to add a mail server?

allways required ? they meaned they know they have a major bug on the
system and dont care ? It was not here before. This bug was introduced
by the big update that bringed us crontab management and all. Before
that i would not have the need to restart sendmail, as some other user
said, It defeat the purpose of an admin control panel :)  Hope they will
fix it at the next upgrade of CPX...

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.