RE: [cpx] Can I get CPX to add a mail server?

Ghislain ADNET <> wrote on Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:50 PM:

> allways required ? they meaned they know they have a major bug on the
> system and dont care ? It was not here before. This bug was introduced
> by the big update that bringed us crontab management and all. Before
> that i would not have the need to restart sendmail, as some other user
> said, It defeat the purpose of an admin control panel :)  Hope they
will
> fix it at the next upgrade of CPX...

	Well, the context of the answer was that "VPS2 is not like VPS1"
so restarting sendmail was required.  The answer would be correct if we
were not talking about CPX.  So I'm not sure I reached the right tech
yet.  :)

>> 	Hmm, first try with support they said that it was always
>> necessary to restart sendmail.  :-/

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - That pain pill didn't work; I feel great!

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~