Re: [cpx] Can I get CPX to add a mail server?

yes lol

Most of the time VERIO is very efficient in handling issues, but SOME
times you stumble upon a tech guy that gives you a somewhat "light"
answer. Hard to have everybody on top all the time i guess :)
bah, if they monitor the list like i beleive they do, they will perhaps
send it to the right channel !

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.