[cpx] savelogs schedules

Hi,

we got our vps with 4 schedules pre-installed for saving the logfiles for
the 4 virt hosts.

these shedules work withount any problems:

savelogs --apacheconf=/www/conf/httpd.conf --apachehost=domaine1.com --postm
ovehook="/www/bin/apachectl graceful" --period=30 --chown=domaine1-user:

savelogs --apacheconf=/www/conf/httpd.conf --apachehost=domaine2.com --postm
ovehook="/www/bin/apachectl graceful" --period=30 --chown=domaine2-user:

savelogs --apacheconf=/www/conf/httpd.conf --apachehost=domaine3.com --postm
ovehook="/www/bin/apachectl graceful" --period=30 --chown=domaine3-user:

savelogs --apacheconf=/www/conf/httpd.conf --apachehost=domaine4.com --postm
ovehook="/www/bin/apachectl graceful" --period=30 --chown=domaine4-user:

Now we have made a schedule-task for saving the apache log-files for the
whole server:

savelogs --apacheconf=/www/conf/httpd.conf --log=/www/logs --postmovehook="/
www/bin/apachectl graceful" --period=30 --chown=server-admin-user:

If we procede this in secure-crt everything is working fine.
But as soon as we run the 5 schedules in the normal way, say automaticly, we
get an error mail from CRON saying:

Use of uninitialized value in join or string at /usr/local/bin/savelogs line
2069.
Use of uninitialized value in join or string at /usr/local/bin/savelogs line
2069.
Use of uninitialized value in join or string at /usr/local/bin/savelogs line
2069.
/usr/local/bin/savelogs line 1225.
/usr/local/bin/savelogs line 1226.
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at /usr/local/bin/savelogs line
1229.

etc....

Could anybody please giv e us a tip, was is wrong in the last server-admin
task ?

Thank you

Mike Roland