Re: [cpx] Limit on mailbox size using CPX

Thanks Alvin, Iwill try it. I once had a security problem wit it a long time ago and had stopped using it.
Regards,
Quentin.

Alvin Tan wrote:

Quentin,

I've normally just stayed away from using CPX as webmail since you can't customise it. We use Squirrelmail instead. We've never had problems with that, plus you can install many plugins if you need more functionality, languages, themes, etc.

@lvin