From: Jonathan Linowes <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: May 27, 2006 3:38:32 AM EDT
To: Shawn Austin <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [IDS-8204893] abusive process

Thanks, I understand.

However, I'd like to suggest that such a script would be in your interest if, or rather, when users being over quota affects the performance of your servers for other customers, as it did in my case.

Secondly, you do provide the CPX application for user account management, so in fact you do provide user centric tools.

Jonathan