RE: [cpx] Problem with majordom lists after CPX install

Bill Meier <> wrote on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:12 AM:

> and have never had problems, before or after CPX install... You don't
> need any null@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> The default aliases supplied with VPS2 has null defined to be
/dev/null ...

	I haven't used MajorDormo but AFAIK sendmail requires valid
"mail from" addresses when relaying?  If it is defined in
/etc/mail/aliases that should be sufficient...

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Hell:  Backing up an 800 MB disk with 360k floppies...

(sheesh that tagline's a little dated!)