Re: [cpx] Problem with majordom lists after CPX install

The "null" is nothing you put in CPX... It's just something at the end of the Majordomo command line in aliases ... which I wouldn't fiddle with CPX (and you can't directly anyway)... I have

my-list: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -h domain.com -l my-list my-list-outgoing-####, null"

and have never had problems, before or after CPX install... You don't need any null@xxxxxxxxxx

The default aliases supplied with VPS2 has null defined to be /dev/null ...

works fine for me, and you don't need to be tweaking CPX stuff at all...

Thank you Bill but I told about working pre-CPX configuration and I saw CPX leaved it untouched. I didn't change anything or tweaked now but my user (list owner) can't send any post to the list.
He receive this:

---snip-----

userdomain~mylist-going-out
(reason: 553 5.3.0 <userdomain~mylist-going-out@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User
unknown)
   (expanded from: userdomain~mylist-going-out) null
   (reason: 553 5.3.0 <null@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown)
   (expanded from: null)

---snip--------

And I have following in my files:

/etc/mail/virtusertable:

## essential majordomo aliases
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                 userdomain~majordomo
majordomo-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx           userdomain~majordomo-owner
owner-majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx           userdomain~owner-majordomo

## userdomain.com: mylist list
mylist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      userdomain~mylist
mylist-going-out@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx            userdomain~mylist-going-out
mylist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx              userdomain~mylist-request
mylist-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                userdomain~mylist-owner
owner-mylist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                userdomain~owner-mylist
mylist-approval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx		   userdomain~mylist-approval

/etc/mail/aliases:

## userdomain.com lists
userdomain~majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /usr/local/majordomo/vhosts/www.userdomain.com/majordomo.cf"
userdomain~majordomo-owner: userdomain~owner-majordomo
userdomain~owner-majordomo: userid

## userdomain.com: mylist list
userdomain~mylist: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l mylist -C /usr/local/majordomo/vhosts/www.userdomain.com/majordomo.cf userdomain~mylist-going-out, null" userdomain~mylist-going-out: :include:/usr/local/majordomo/vhosts/www.userdomain.com/Lists/mylist userdomain~mylist-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l mylist -C /usr/local/majordomo/vhosts/www.userdomain.com/majordomo.cf"
userdomain~mylist-owner:           userdomain~owner-mylist
userdomain~owner-mylist:           userid
userdomain~mylist-approval: user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any idea?

Best regards,
Iris