RE: [cpx] Problem with majordom lists after CPX install

At 11:17 AM 05/10/2006, Steve Yates wrote:
> and have never had problems, before or after CPX install... You don't
> need any null@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> The default aliases supplied with VPS2 has null defined to be /dev/null ...

I haven't used MajorDormo but AFAIK sendmail requires valid "mail from" addresses when relaying? If it is defined in /etc/mail/aliases that should be sufficient...

Standard aliases:

bit-bucket: /dev/null
null: bit-bucket

null on the end of the list solves the majordomo problem, and sendmail is perfectly happy... Been running this majordomo list for 10 years on various hosts, VPS1's and VPS2's ... with and with CPX...

Bill