Re: [cpx] (cross-post) Farewell!

Echoing all the good words I've read here about you two guys.
My reference file is full of mails with solutions from one or other of you - you will be sorely missed.

Thanks for the great support over the years and wishing you good luck with your future endeavours!

Andy

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
Skype : mckell-focus
www.focus.lu