[cpx] (cross-post) Farewell!

Friends,

The time has come for me to move on, tomorrow (Friday) is my last day
at Verio. It's been great fun writing software you like, or complain
about (or like to complain about). I consider many of you my friends
and thank you for the occasional warm praise and the oft-warranted
sharp rebuke over the years. It has been my pleasure to serve you.

For CPX users, Ken Jensen has recently been assigned to be the product
manager, and is committed to the maintenance and progress of CPX. You
can reach Ken with suggestions for CPX via 'suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxx'.

I'll be maintaining the cpx and vps-mail mailing lists for the time
being (at groupmail.org), and will answer an occasional question or
two on the vps-mail list as time and circumstance allow. I leave
available (and will continue to add to) my little collection of useful
programs, tutorials, etc. at <http://perlcode.org/>.

I wish you great success as resellers and customers of Verio!

Yours,

Scott Wiersdorf (aka Sherm Pierce)
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx