Re: [cpx] (cross-post) Farewell!

Dam it Scott !  you leaving that sure will leave a hole ! Thanks again
for all your time, patience and incredible knowledge  and this will to
share it.

that email was quite a shock, think i will need some drink and some time
to recover my breath. All i can add is to hope that the best of your
present time will  be the worst of your future :)

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.
AQUEOS.