Re: [cpx] New CPX webmail, etc. (cross-post)

Hi Scott,

 This is indeed a welcome change. I cannot wait for january !! :)
 Thanks for keeping us informed !

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.
AQUEOS.

Summary
=======

The changes we've pushed out for CPX today make it run much faster in
webmail and email address listing. Lost user settings (which turned
out to be a multiple-cause problem, which was why it was so hard to
track down) have been fixed. Soon we'll have user management and
domain management running faster also. If you've not used CPX for a
while because of performance or stability problems, please consider
giving it another try.