[cpx] Suggestion for add Domain

Scott,

Thanks for the updates to CPX. I have 2 small 'nice-to-have' suggestions. When we add a domain, can we have a free text area to enter extra Apache settings for that particular VirtualHost? It can be hidden as an 'Advanced' tab with warnings on editing it (to minimise our clients making errors), but its really helpful for me when we need to add minor Alias or PHP-type settings. Kind of what we do with iManager...

Also, for the My Preferences, can we have a preference to jump directly to the Inbox? This has been brought up before where we have to click twice to get to our emails.

@lvin