[cpx] email error reporting problem in cpx

Hello,

I have a little problem with my cpx enabled box. On all of them i do not get anymore meaningfull messages for user over quota..

I used to have quota exceeded error messages and now i got a 5.0.0 dns error message ! it makes a quick rise in support question from customer that are overquota and come to me for help because of the error message that is not quite self explaining. Is there a solution ?
i beleive this is because cpx use procmail no ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein
77420 Champs sur marne

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx
Service commercial :  commercial@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.64.02.99.37, Fax: 0 1.72.70.32.66