Re: [cpx] keep asking me the login/pass

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 03:03:04PM +0200, ADNET Ghislain wrote:

> >Something funny is definitely wrong here; I'll let you know when I
> >figure out what it is. Right now I'm seeing corruption in the return
> >DOM where the session cookie is supposed to be set, hence the
> >inablilty for anyone to have a login session.
> >
> >Scott
> >

> Hi Scott,
>
> i don't know if you are on the box but now cpx is down, i have this error:
>
> [Tue Oct 11 15:01:08 2005] [error] XML::LibXML version 1.58
> required--this is only version 1.56 at

Another of our platform developers is looking at your account. You or
one of the packages you've installed has upgraded the Perl XSLT
library which, I believe, is causing some of the problems.

I'm not sure of the current state of your account, but I'll bcc the
developer on this reply and make sure he gets a chance to put it back
so it works to some extent.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx