Re: [cpx] users all revert to default domai...

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 10:25:28 +0200
ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I had once again the bug of all users going back under the default
> domain of the VPS shutting down user acess to all website...

	At the time this happened, were there any "cannot fork" messages
in the logs indicating too many processes?  ("zgrep fork messages*")

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - I won't smile till the world says it's sorry.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~