[cpx] Customer Feedback on CPX Webmail

I thought this comment from my customer would be valuable as feedback on the
Webmail functionality of CPX.

<snip>
Control Panel. I don't want to tell you that this system blows, because I'm
way too lady-like for that. We just came back from a week's vacation where
we had to use it. It was like Chinese water torture. It takes forever. It
often loses its place and you get a message: Go Back. When you send a
message, it takes you to the folder list. Try it for 15 minutes. Feel free
to read my e-mails -- I have no secrets. Try to send an e-mail. Just don't
delete anything. I dare you to do it without a drink in your hand.
</snip>

I like the idea of CPX, and most of the problems I have had in the past have
been addressed, but I agree that it is still not very good as a Webmail
client. Again I am thinking of installing an alternative, which seems lame
because CPX is so close to being there.

What have others used to address Webmail for your clients?

Brian Haines