Re: [cpx] Domain list shows 0 e-mail addresses for all domains (answer)

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 10:16:37PM -0500, Steve Yates wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:56:28 -0500
> Steve Yates <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > 	I installed CPX on an existing server, and it seems to be
> > working OK with one exception - the Domain List always shows all domains
> > with "0" e-mail addresses.  The EMail Addresses page shows them
> > correctly and "Display EMail Addresses for <domain>" correctly shows all
> > the addresses for the selected domain and "_ of _ used".  But the domain
> > list and the Properties of the domain shows "0".
>
> 	Figured it out.  /etc/mail/virtusertable was mode 600 not 644 on
> that server for some reason.  Apparently the EMail Addresses section can
> read and write the file "as root" while the Domains section cannot.

Hehe, this was a bug in the email addresses section once, but you've
found a new manifestation of it. I've fixed this in our source tree;
look for a fix in a few weeks (until then, 644 perms will get you by).

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>