Re: [cpx] Domain list shows 0 e-mail addresses for all domains (answer)

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:56:28 -0500
Steve Yates <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 	I installed CPX on an existing server, and it seems to be
> working OK with one exception - the Domain List always shows all domains
> with "0" e-mail addresses.  The EMail Addresses page shows them
> correctly and "Display EMail Addresses for <domain>" correctly shows all
> the addresses for the selected domain and "_ of _ used".  But the domain
> list and the Properties of the domain shows "0".

	Figured it out.  /etc/mail/virtusertable was mode 600 not 644 on
that server for some reason.  Apparently the EMail Addresses section can
read and write the file "as root" while the Domains section cannot.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - A girlfriend a day soon costs $1,000 a month alimony.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~