RE: [cpx] Did CPX change regarding webmail and email address counts?

CPX has had an issue where mailbox privileges were removed for all users.
This has happened to domain admins with ability to add users and without. It
has not happened for more than a month, so I assume that the updates
resolved this. It may not be related to your issue.

Brian Haines