Re: [cpx] - webmail questions

Let me get this straight: when you changed the end users' outgoing
mail encoding preference (in the ControlPanel) to UTF-8, the problem
went away. Is that right?
in fact i changed for outgoing and also for reading (i do not made a test between the two) then i sent a test with accent eveerywhere (body and subject) and it goes out without any troubles. So yes it solved the issue.

Is there a way to make it the server default for ALL users in the webmail (including new ones and existing ones ?) ?

It should be the default already, if we're talking about the same thing.

Scott
strange as this VPS is only some days old and the user was in US ENGLISH (ASCII) encoding. and still is for the new users created.
is this setting affected by the LANG env variable ?

--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx