Re: [cpx] File Manager Suggestion?

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:35:53 +0200
ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> with cpx process, clamd and spamd you are at
> something like 35 process

	With clamd it makes sense, otherwise procmail spawns a new
clamscan process for each message.  I think that's now the default
vinstall setup.

	I'm curious if anyone more familiar with spamassassin knows how
to lower the number of processes?

> I think also that CPX is not in the agenda if
> you use VPSV2 standard

	Well, the Pro is what, $6 more for twice the capacity?  :)

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Darn.  I thought being a sysop was a hobby.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~