Re: [cpx] File Manager Suggestion?

Alvin Tan wrote:

Dear All,

Setting up a new VPS2 for a client and would like to use the CPX. However, an important part of it would require they setup logins for non-techs to login and get files. Does anyone know when that will be implemented or am I better off just sticking to iManager(pro)?

Thanks.

it depend. Scott ? any news about the locking problem ?

if this is corrected and domain alias is not used for now then i think cpx can be a good choice. I think also that CPX is not in the agenda if you use VPSV2 standard as with cpx process, clamd and spamd you are at something like 35 process without any visitors and memory usage is high also, so the VPS seems to be dying very easely under moderate load in email/web.

regards,
Ghislain.
--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique