Re: [cpx] user-related questions

At 12:58 AM 4/7/2005 +0200, you wrote:

Sorry, I didn't explain properly.
My users cannot even spell SSH, so it has to be done through the CPX panel
;-0

How do I do it through the Server Admin Panel?

Andy
hummm.

here i am lost i don't think you can IN the cpx, but if i can spell SSH i have some difficulties with C.P.X and all the web based panels ;) changing the admin should be a one time thing so i think you better do it for him, just charge him for the change :p

It is a one-time thing, but if you are setting up a new domain, clumsy fingers can result in mistakes which should be correctable.... Also, personnel change at larger companies and DA's might need updating.

Can the CPX guys add it to their list?

Andy

PROTEUS - new anti-spam, anti-virus solution
www.proteus.lu

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
www.focus.lu