Re: [cpx] user-related questions

At 04:23 PM 4/6/2005 +0200, you wrote:

So I can delete it? I thought so, but Support said not. Just wanted to double-check before trashing the server.
;-)

How about changing a Domain Admin?

Andy
you can just try to put your new user in the wheel group and remove the old one

then if it work you can trash the old one :)

Sorry, I didn't explain properly.
My users cannot even spell SSH, so it has to be done through the CPX panel
;-0

How do I do it through the Server Admin Panel?

Andy

PROTEUS - new anti-spam, anti-virus solution
www.proteus.lu

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
www.focus.lu