Re: [cpx] "Lost" domains

Andy McKell wrote:

Probably related to Ghislain's problem (Re: [cpx] - all mail user reverted to the admin domains of a sudden).

In early March, I successfully "built" a subhosted server using CPX, adding domains, domain admins, users, etc, and all went OK. I had a 2-week break and today, I added a new domain. All domains except the new one and the hostname refuse to appear in CPX domains list. All users reverted to the hostname. The apache files still contain the data (local-host-names and virtusertable). But CPX has gone shy.

It's IDS-7754113 if you want to take a look - Support are still working on it.

Is there a maximum limit on domains, perhaps? Or a newly-introduced bug?

Andy

i had one other resseller i spoke with, suddenly a lot of weird characters appeared on the cpx.conf. a little regex in vi solved the issue but this was strange. All the users and domains had a \x13 added to their names...

vi the cpx.conf to see if this is not also the case.

Ghislain.

--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein