[cpx] - suggestions about domains and emails

Hi,

 About the CPX i have a suggestion to make:

Add a way to say that a domain has not the mail handled localy. We have here a lot of customer who use the mail services of a provider (high capacity pop and virus/spam engines) so for exemple we have the website on the VPS but the emails elswhere.

To have this ability would be great. Also think of it for domain aliases of a virtualhost not only the main domain.

In fact an "email domains" part could be great where you can simply see:

domain.com:             localhost
anotherone.com:         none
otherdomain.com:       mx.oleane.net

this way you put localhost for local handled emails, none for no mail on the vps for this domain and another domain for a relay to this domain ( generictable entry..)

best regards,
Ghislain.
--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique