Re: [cpx] - suggestions about domains and emails

At 08:13 AM 03/26/2005, you wrote:
Add a way to say that a domain has not the mail handled localy. We have here a lot of customer who use the mail services of a provider (high capacity pop and virus/spam engines) so for exemple we have the website on the VPS but the emails elswhere.

Isn't this what having name@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx forward to anothername@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in virtusertables? And CPX allows you to create that entry.

Or am I missing something? Is your goal to have the mail not even arrive at the VPS server? (and thus not forwarded by the VPS server either)

Bill