Re: [cpx] Virtual host and aliases, main brake to CPX use ?

As far as e-mail is concerned, the CLI works fine for adding and editing aliases, etc.

We hope that these sort of enhancements/capabilities are eventually available through CPX, but we also recognize that there are limitations.

For now, CPX is working fine for certain customers, but not all. For customers that CPX doesn't currently work for we'll utilize iManager, iManager Pro and the CLI.

HTHs

thanks for sharing this i wonder if a redirect permanent will not work with less overhead. In all case it mean i have to go fix things for the customer. As i am alone my time is precious as i strive to build a business with only one thing to sell : my time ;p

If i understand this a lot of us are tweaking, modifing by hand and trying to get past this problem (and loose time). I allready have not a single documentation in french, the cpx is not traducted etc... it takes me HUGE amount of time to work with Verio so if i can avoid tweaking all days for a simple alias i feel better :p. I really hope Verio will come up with a little fix for this. having a panel and say...hum for this go with putty.... sounds irrational for simple things :)

Well spamassassin, clamav, list, generic table etc all these are lot more complex than this little alias stuff ...i stand watching my cpx ferrari with three wheeels then dreaming of the missing wheel that will let me take a ride :p

regards,
Ghislain.