[cpx] Virtual host and aliases, main brake to CPX use ?

Hello,

I come back at this because this is a very serious brake to a CPX install. As you know if you have the domains:

corporate.com
corporate.org
corporate.net

You cannot, under CPX, use the three domains for the same website (virtualhost). This mean you will have to create 3 sites each with a custome index.php that redirect to the main one. If you just add the ServerAlias in the httpd.conf by hand then CPX will not allow you to create any email adress to those domains so you cannot use this trick.

This limit is very strange to me as it seems a so basic feature of virtualhost that i wonder why it isn't here from the start. Almost all my customers have the corporate.com/corporate.fr domains for the same website so it make cpx unusable for them (as they have allway legacy email adress in the other domain ). As you know putting new customer in front of imanager where a single space can break anything is not what i really want to do anymore :)

So i am frustrated to have this great tool here lacking this feature. It seems to me i have the latest Ferari car in front of me but there is only Three wheels so i just can watch it and not take it for a drive :)

Any resseller has the same issue with domains ? how do you solve this if the customer own the complete VPS ?

I really hope the dev team can come on something about this (or at least allow email adress to be created for each domains in the local-hosts-names instead of the domain created as websites for the server admin).

best regards,
Ghislain.
AQUEOS.