Re: [cpx] cpx and apache, didnt work

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:29:13 -0500
"Jonathan Linowes" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How can I disable mod_perl except for cpx?

	Again, I'm not a Perl expert but by default it is only enabled
for CPX in httpd.conf:

<IfModule mod_perl.c>

    ## begin cpx section
    ## this set of directives is automatically managed by the cpx vinstall.
    ## If you break this seal, your warranty is void.
    Alias /cpimages /usr/local/cp/images
    Alias /ControlPanelHelp /usr/local/cp/help/
    <Location /ControlPanel>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler ControlPanel
        (...)
    </Location>
    ## end cpx section
</IfModule>

	Since no one else has posted, my guess would be that you have a
"SetHandler perl-script" or similar entry outside the "<Location
/ControlPanel>" block in your httpd.conf, so that it applies to scripts
outside /ControlPanel.  Likely it is outside the "CPX" section of
httpd.conf entirely.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - REALITY.SYS Corrupted:  Re-boot universe? (Y/N/Q)

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~