Re: [cpx] virtual host list

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:45:58PM +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
> i done that and it seems it worked. It added back the domains after the
> users instead of before them in the file. 40Ko of config file right now.
> So if i just add some user setup with a script in this file cpx will
> understand it.

Correct.

> Is the format of this file fixed or can it change?

It will likely change.

> for importing mass user/sites it can be handy to write in it to make the cpx
> see my users as member of a website.

I agree, but we don't have a means for that yet. You'll have to just
take the cpx.conf file as you find it for now. At some point we'll
have an API you can call that will abstract the details of that
configuration file. Let me know if you have a specialized need--I
might be able to throw something "safe" together that will let you
avoid interacting with the config file directly. (That Warning in the
conf file is a real warning--nobody should really tweak that file.
Think of it as the Windows registry or something fragile like that).

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>