Re: [cpx] virtual host list

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:11:04PM +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:

> >Scott Wiersdorf wrote:
> >It checks httpd.conf each time. If you add a new domain via some other
> >means, cpx should detect that (though we have an open bug on that
> >right now, actually). Information is cached in /usr/local/etc/cpx.conf.
> >
> ok, so i assume that i can delete it and cpx will just rebuild it then :)

Yes. Be warned, though, that you'll lose any user settings stored
there (such as whether they have webmail turned on as well as which
users are associated with which domains). If you're ok reorganizing
all the users again (their accounts will not be affected
directly--they'll still be able to receive mail, etc.), then deleting
the file is fine.

You might try removing just the <domains> node and see what happens.
Keep a backup of cpx.conf.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>