[cpx] Bug? Or should I request a feature? :)

The mail program is very nice, but I notice that while anything can be moved
from the inbox to another location or deleted from the inbox altogether,
this is not true of all other folders.

Attempting to move or delete a mail from any other folder results in "The
source folder cannot be read."

Using the "Clear" command on those folders from wm_folders.xsl works just
fine, but if I use the CPX to -say- send mails over the weekend and want to
move those Sent mails to the inbox so that I can download them in my local
mail client for my records, I can't do it.

Interestingly, I *can* delete mail, at least, from the Junk folder.

If it's a bug, there ya go. If it's not, it would be nice to be able to
manipulate the mail residing in *all* folders.

While I'm at it, it would also be nice to be able to select one (or more)
emails displayed on wm_messages.xsl and "Forward" it (them) without having
to actually go into each and every email.

L. Robinson