Re: [cpx] Calendar (was: milestone chart)

Do you have a calendar system that you have in mind that you would like a calendar modeled after? There are third party calendar systems that you could use. Have you ever used TWIG's calendar? Are you meaning a publicly viewable calendar or internal calendar? Are you looking for something like GroupWise or Outlook provides? Why are you suggesting that this should be a part of CPX?

I'm suggesting it because my clients are making the request of me. The clients that use CPX as their webmail program, want the functionality of an internal calendar as well (I guess if it had the option to be publically viewable as well, that would be okay). This is also a common feature in other webmail programs from other hosting providers. I want cpx to grow into a total solution package for my clients. I don't mind using a 3rd party application, so long as I can integrate it with cpx without voiding my warranty.

Mark

--
vps1 -> vps2 migrations for only $229.00!

Mark A. Sharkey
PrecisionPros.com Network
6543 East Omega Street
Mesa, Arizona 85215