Re: [cpx] Restrict Users from changing their password

Here is a question that could answer this whole thing for me. Does CPX use the "vnewvirtmaps" command to do the rehash after it edits the virtmap file? Or does CPX have a copy of the rehash commands built into it? If CPX were to call "vnewvirtmaps" I could just edit that program and add a line that calls another script.

Jonathan