Re: [cpx] Restrict Users from changing their password

There appear to be two ways to do what you want.  Both involve breaking
the warranty on your VPS2.  Either the VPS2 warranty or the CPX
warranty.  I won't go into the details here, its more info than most
people need.  If you contact me directly, I'll let you know how to do
it.  Again, this will void your CPX warranty (Don't want Scott mad at
me ;).

	--Bruce

--
Bruce Armstrong <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>