From: "Jonathan Duncan" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 1:58 PM
Subject: [cpx] Restrict Users from changing their password

In CPX, is there a way/option to restrict users from changing their own
passwords?  OR Is there a way to add some steps to the password change (in
the background) like running a script on the server.

The reason for this is because I have a huge site with a user database.  I
create system users and virtmaps for e-mail out of that database.  Their
password comes fromt that database also.  If they change it in CPX then it
will be out of sync with the one in the database.  I need to either
disallow them to change it in CPX or get some indicator from the password
change utility that launches a sync script so that I can update the
database with their change.

Thanks,
--
Jonathan Duncan