Re: [cpx] CPX - translation simple question for non english people

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:12:17 -0700
Scott Wiersdorf <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, though I'm not sure who. We might need some volunteers at some
> point, depending on the language. I know we've got Japanese and
> Chinese covered at this point (and probably Spanish, but I'm not
> certain). I'm not aware of any discussion of other languages at this
> point. We'll probably start soliciting volunteer help as we get closer
> to that phase of development.

	Has ViaVerio considered having an editable string table where
dealers could modify the strings to their own language or include custom
text? RapidSite's "Language Tag" system I think was originally designed
for that purpose but it also lets us edit larger sections like HTML and
automated system e-mails.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.