Re: [cpx] CPX - translation simple question for non english people

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 06:04:43PM +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
>  Can you tell us if Cpx will be translated to others tongues than
> english by Verio ?

Yes, though I'm not sure who. We might need some volunteers at some
point, depending on the language. I know we've got Japanese and
Chinese covered at this point (and probably Spanish, but I'm not
certain). I'm not aware of any discussion of other languages at this
point. We'll probably start soliciting volunteer help as we get closer
to that phase of development.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>