Re: [cpx] CPX - translation simple question for non english people

Yes, though I'm not sure who. We might need some volunteers at some
point, depending on the language. I know we've got Japanese and
Chinese covered at this point (and probably Spanish, but I'm not
certain). I'm not aware of any discussion of other languages at this
point. We'll probably start soliciting volunteer help as we get closer
to that phase of development.

Scott
thanks,

so for now this is not yet the time to traduct anything for the same reason as the branding i bet ?

for the records, this is for French that i was wondering  :)

best regards,
Ghislain.