Re: [cpx] not intuitive, at all. (cpx)

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:21:04 -0700
"Mark A. Sharkey" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With iManagerPro, I give the server admin the
> ability to set a login prefix for each domain admin.  When the domain
> admin goes to create a user, the login prefix is prepended to whatever
> they use (giving you jgc_username type users).

	Webmin/Virtualmin does the same thing in concept but instead of
incrementing logins the VPS admin-specified domain account prefix is
prepended to the domain admin-specified username (domainid.userid).  A
little more personalized than domainid2, domainid3, etc., maybe.  Either
way, they also all sort together in a directory listing or user listing.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - "This is power steering," he said automatically.