[cpx] creation of a default home page

Here's something that has been needed for awhile...

When a new domain is added, how about the creation of a default index.html or some other type of file for an initial home page? Some sort of a template file that could be edited?

Having it populate the domain directory with a default home page would be excellent and save one or two extra steps in the process of setting up an account. I always end up having to upload a file, or pico it into existance, then chowning and chgrping it... just extra steps that could be avoided simply by having a default home page template that could be edited.

While on that, you know how a zip archive is uploaded in the backroom so when we order a brand new server that zip file auto populates a new server? Maybe something like that would be very cool. (or just a directory with editable template files to auto populate an account?)

James

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org