Re: [cpx] not intuitive, at all. (cpx)

Jonathan,

Ok, it sucks. But my points were contructive. (try to see beyond the "dark matter")

=)

James

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org

On 12/6/2004 12:39:09 PM, cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
So, James, why do you not just tell us how you REALLY feel about CPX?  ;)

Jonathan

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004,
Stormer's Cgi-Archive wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Well cpx looks nice, but it's
simply "not" intuitive at all.   Now,
I'm
> pretty good at navigating programs and such and for me, well, I "can" > figure > it out. However, allowing end users to "administer" their own email, > well,
> it's
flat out HARD.   Oh, I can set them up, no problem.  But having them go

> to "UserList" add an end user, blah, then go to add email addresses...

> sheesh, viaverio, you should have just paid Mark Sharkey for his PRO and

> developed that MUCH further.   imanPRO blows this cpx away.  (as it
currently

> stands) All I can say is.. the test vps2 I ordered to play with cpx on
is

> going to be removed. (I consider it waisted money)
I've done all the testing